Friday, November 2, 2012

Forgotten Fridays: Rotary Phones



Nothing makes me feel my age than finding something in an antique mall that I grew up with. Right now mid century items are all the collecting rage. Among those items are rotary phones. I grew up with nothing but rotary phones in our household. In fact at one time we were even on a party line. I sure wish I had saved some of our rotary phones as they seem to be going for pretty high prices in antique stores.



Is there something from your childhood that is now considered collectible?

1 comment:

Short and Sweet said...

Oh Dear! I remember rotary phones and we, too, had a party line. My mom saved my white rotary princess phone and I have it on a side table in my kitchen. I also have a pink princess (push button) phone on my night stand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...