Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rednesday: A Few of My Favorite Things

For Rednesday I thought I would share a few of my favorite things. Having grown up with a dad who was a drag racer I have many fond memories of spending weekends at the race track. So of course, classic cars and hot rods take me back to those great memories with my dad.


Here in California we are blessed with some really nice beaches. I always feel refreshed after spending time at the beach. My favorite beach is in Coronado. Here is a photograph of the beautiful and historic Hotel Del Coronado.


What woman doesn't like flowers? I chose this photograph not only because they are red roses but because of the sunlight that shines on them. Hopefully it will bring a little 'sunshine' to you today too.


This post is for Rednesday hosted by Sue over at It's A Very Cherry World. Stop on over to check out the other wonderful posts!

All photographs © 2010 by Reprise Vintage

5 comments:

★Carol★ said...

I have fond memories of going to car races with my Dad, so I love that cherry red beauty! And lucky you to have such a beautiful beach so close by. It's so calming and relaxing to just be able to sit there and look out over the water!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Isn't the Coronado wonderful?! I was lucky enough to stay there in the 80's for a few days (not lucky enough to stay in the original building though, WAH!).

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

ThreeOldKeys said...

I love your red memories!
And your beautiful photos.
Thanks for sharing rednesday cheer ....

Sherrie said...

I could so look good driving that car. It is beautiful. Okay, it would be the car looking so good not me. Oh well. Have a great day.

Marfi-topia said...

beautiful reds! great pictures...
have nice evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...