Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Say Cheese


I treasure the family photos that my grandmother and great-grandmother passed down to me. They also left me some wonderful family history and it stirred up my passion for genealogy. While out looking for vintage treasures I sometimes come across old family photos. I can't help but wonder about the people in the photos.

I have no way of knowing who they are but they have been given a new home with me. I also know that they are sometimes given new lives as parts of homemade projects like journals, cards and scrapbooks. I will be offering some of my vintage photo finds at my reprise etsy store. If you are a crafter that loves to include vintage photos in your projects please give these photos a new home.

2 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

SO nice of you to stop by and visit my blog! I have enjoyed my visit here and laughed when I read in your profile that you taught your children not to call you old, but vintage. Cute!

capitolagirl said...

I love old photos too. My parents received some really old photos from their respective families and I ended up making some really nice blended collages from them. You have a nice blog, I'll be back to read again :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...