Monday, October 12, 2009

Can You Believe?


Can you believe that in a little over 2 months it will be Christmas? Here in southern California we are still experiencing warm weather. We don't really get to see the seasons change like the rest of the country does. Here we are still wearing shorts and flip flops while the rest of the country is bundling up in coats and scarfs. I would love to see the colorful autumn trees that others get this time of year.

Have you begun to think about what you will be getting your friends and family for Christmas? If you know someone that loves vintage items I invite you to take a look at my shop reprise at etsy. If you love antiques and vintage items it is okay to treat yourself to something too. You deserve it! Keep warm and enjoy your autumn.

1 comment:

The Catnap Cottage said...

Love your blog! I have added you to "Blogs I Follow" so I can read your musings!! cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...