Thursday, October 29, 2009

If You Can't Stand the Heat...


...use tongs. I don't like to cook or bake. Luckily for me my partner is a wonderful cook. She worked her way through Graduate School in several different restaurants as a cook. I know I'm spoiled, but don't hate me.

Even though I don't cook I do love vintage kitchenware. In fact, I have more kitchen collectibles than anything else. Wonder why that is? My mother, grandmother, and great grandmother were wonderful homemakers. They loved to cook, sew and craft. Vintage kitchenware gives me yummy memories of growing up enjoying their home cooked meals. I just didn't inherit their genes I guess.

If you love kitchen collectibles please check out my reprise shop on etsy for vintage kitchen items. Hey, you don't have to use them. They look wonderful sitting on a shelf or in a china cabinet too. Trust me.

4 comments:

Haute Country Vintage Co. said...

I can't wait for the Vintage Market Sale either!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Great shop! Good luck with the Vintage Market sale!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Nice to find you in Blog land. Monkey giggles is my personal family blog and The Queen of Re is all business. But you are always welcome at either.

Carriers Cozy Cottage said...

Hey girl , You have been chosen for a Blog Award !

Come visit my blog to pick it up!

Cozy ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...