Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Penny & Me circa 1964


I don't have time for a long post today but thought I would continue on my vintage Penny Brite theme by sharing this photograph of me with my Penny Brite doll. I believe this photo was taken on a Easter Sunday in 1964 since I am wearing my "Easter bonnet". The dress I am wearing was made by my Grandmother, as was most of my childhood clothing. The dress Penny is wearing is something my Grandmother or Great-Grandmother probably made too. I loved taking this trip back to the 1960s and hope you enjoy it too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Anyone can see that you LOVED that dolly!

Ally said...

Adorable! I love these old photos. I especially love the greeting cards that utilize old retro photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...