Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage Thingy Thursday: Vintage Montage

Photograph © 2010 by Reprise Vintage

For Vintage Thingy Thursday I thought I would have a little fun using some of my favorite vintage items. I created this montage highlighting a photograph of my Grandfather and his siblings. My grandfather is the youngest one in the chair sitting next to his sister. I love this photograph! My grandfather was a 'toe head' when he was young. In latter life his hair turned almost black. The antique book belonged to my sweetie's Great-Grandmother. The little angel is part of an antique postcard. The old pocketwatch I bought on Etsy. I love old coins! I've included some Indian Head pennies and two Walking Liberty quarters. These old keys came from a friend whose Grandfather owned a key machine. Hope you enjoy this vintage montage of some of my favorite things.

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Great montage! I like all the items, but together it's even more interesting.

My brothers were towheads. Both have dark hair now too...well, one shaves his head, but it would be dark otherwise, ha.

LV said...

Those are very nice vintage items. Glad you shared and paid me a nice visit.

Ann said...

Love the montage. Theses would look great in a glass case. Happy VTT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...