Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Color Your World


The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that.
~Charles R. Brown

Just as a prism of glass miters light and casts a colored braid, a garden sings sweet incantations the human heart strains to hear. Hiding in every flower, in every leaf, in every twig and bough, are reflections of the God who once walked with us in Eden.
~Tonia Triebwasser, The Color of Grace

A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841 - 1935)

The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.
~Daniel Boorstin

I hope today's post brings a little spring to your winter. I really enjoy photographing nature and especially beautiful flowers. Here is a design from my Reprise Vintage shop.

What is your favorite flower?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. The calla lily was my Mom's favorite...memories flood out with that shot! Love the colors in this one.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

So I am Vintage...I guess it will grow on me...What a fun blog.

I look forward to popping in again soon.

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...