Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year and A New Post

Happy New Year! I've let this blog sit without a new post for too long! It goes to show you that I enjoy reading, photography, and creating over writing. One of my resolutions is to try to post some of my favorite things (especially yummy vintage) on this blog more often. Of course, we all know that most New Year's resolutions are not kept. But it is the thought that counts, right? So here is my first post of the new year.

I've been busy creating Valentine's Day items for my Reprise Vintage shop. Yes, I know that it is only Jan 2nd but many of the items that I have created are perfect for any day of the year. I was pleased to receive a Today's Best Award for the following T-shirt design. It reminds me of the 1970's. I hope you like it too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...